Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - InRento was launched in 2020, they've introduced buy-to-let investment opportunities in Lithuania, Poland, and Spain, and gathered an investors community of over 16,000 investors worldwide. Today, the company wants to shift its focus from generating more registrations to converting its existing investors‘ community and providing a better investor relations experience overall. Thus InRento is looking for you - a go-getter, self-starting, curious person, passionate about finance and the investment industry.
- Create and implement a business development strategy to attract high-net worth individuals and institutional investors in Lithuania and abroad.
- Act as the main point of contact for existing foreign investors, ensuring they receive exceptional service and support, that will result in repeated business.
- Manage and expand the existing client database by maintaining and nurturing relationships with current investors.
- Actively seek out new prospective clients over time, utilizing data, networks, and new business models to attract and retain a diverse range of clients.
- 5+ years of experience in investor relations, and/or B2C sales.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Investment and/ or Financing industries.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Fluent conduct in both English and Lithuanian languages (C1).
- Personal interest in investment strategies, and active investing in spare time.
- Willingness to experiment and expand the investor net abroad.
- A self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and a result-driven attitude.
- Keen to learn and develop your skills and knowledge.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the Real Estate investment industry would be considered a plus.
- Work or study experience abroad would be considered a plus.
- Individual and company-wide performance-based bonus system.
- Very flexible hybrid work model, with an office in the center of Vilnius.
- Budget for CAIA, CFA, or any other industry-related licensing education.
- Freedom and budget to implement large-scale marketing, PR, and campaigns targeted toward achieving measurable results.
- Budget for wellness (e.g. gym membership).
- 12 additional days off per year.