Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our Client - HGA Tech - International fintech company working in cryptocurrency.
The Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) is responsible for overseeing the company's compliance with all relevant anti-money laundering (AML) and counter terrorism financing (CTF) laws and regulations. The MLRO will manage the AML/CTF compliance program, review and assess potential money laundering risks, provide guidance to business units, and ensure that the company is adequately prepared to detect, prevent, and report money laundering activities.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of an effective anti-money laundering control framework;
- Design and oversight of the regulatory and AML & compliance monitoring program;
- Advising the Board on complex regulatory issues and regulatory landscape, including new and emerging developments;
- Overseeing the drafting and ongoing maintenance of robust policies and procedures to reflect regulatory developments and best practices;
- Designing and monitoring anti-money laundering policies and procedures for HGA Tech in line with Lithuanian regulatory requirements;
- Design, manage and maintain an effective Financial Crime control function, supporting and protecting HGA Tech against money laundering, terrorist financing, and proliferation financing risk, fraud, and related reputational risk;
- Develop and manage a regular monitoring and reporting process to inform senior management of any emerging development/issues;
- Analyse and identify financial crime patterns and applying appropriate controls;
- Manage and supervise the compliance department to ensure all the business activities comply with relevant AML/CFT/PF regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures;
- Acting as risk owner for financial crime risk, escalation any risks relating to AML and financial crime to the board as appropriate;
- Appointed MLRO to the FNTT ensuring timely communication and reporting;
- Ensuring that the Company keeps and maintains all the required records and logs.
- At least 5 years of experience in the fintech and crypto industry within a large and high-growth company that provides financial products and services, and proven experience in AML compliance;
- Previous experience as MLRO or DMLRO is essential;
- A team player with excellent time and project management skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time;
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrate the ability to see the big picture, analyze risks and make recommendations for improvements to mitigate those risks within the product;
- Experience with regulators and the regulatory framework;
- Fluent in English.
- Remote work possibility and flexible working hours;
- A competitive salary package;
- Vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experience;
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities;
- International and talented team.
4205 - 8410 EUR/gross per month.