Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
We are happy to announce that our client - Karo Healthcare is establishing its Global Business Service Center in Kaunas, Lithuania. Company is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and owned by EQT Partners since 2019. Karo Healthcare delivers smart choices for everyday healthcare. They own and commercialize branded, original over-the-counter products and prescription medicines across a range of everyday categories, including intimate health, skin health, digestive health, foot health, pain, cough and cold, wellness and specialty products. At Karo, you'll find a nurturing environment for personal and career growth, as they strive to redefine healthcare accessibility across 90+ countries through pharmacies, retailers, and healthcare providers.
You will be a part of building an initial Finance COE team in Lithuania including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Accounting. The team will consist of approx. 15 colleagues and the Senior Accounts Payable Accountant will report to the Sub-ledger Team Leader on site. The role of a Senior Accounts Payable Accountant involves performing day-to-day operations of Accounts Payable activities in an accurate, timely and efficient manner as well as collaborating with the junior staff in processing financial transactions within the Accounts Payable area.
- Receive, verify, code, and process invoices;
- Process supplier payments e.g., prepare payment proposals, allocate payments to supplier invoices in the Accounts Payable (AP) sub ledger;
- Evaluate and escalate new suppliers;
- Follow up unapproved supplier invoices in approval flows;
- Analysis and posting of AP accruals;
- Reconciliation of accounts payable subledger to General Ledger balances;
- Contribute to other month-end closing activities related to accounts payable;
- Define and monitor relevant accounts payable KPI’s;
- Process supplier reminders/statement of outstanding payables;
- Manager queries to and from suppliers regarding e.g. invoices and payments;
- Prepare relevant accounts payable reports and analyses;
- Investigate and resolve invoice discrepancies and other payment-related issues;
- Interact and engage to build positive working relationships with Global Finance colleagues, other functions and the business as required. (e.g., respond to queries, follow-up on outstanding invoices, etc.);
- Comply with internal controls and policies;
- Optimate the end-to-end process together with Sub-Ledger Team Lead & the Sourcing function;
- Identify, help initiate and support continuous improvement opportunities;
- Initiate and Implement automation and digitalization within the accounts payable process;
- Be a part of taking over the tasks from another company to Finance Center of Excellence (COE) Lithuania, and building up the team and processes;
- Support in the training of new employees in Accounts Payable team;
- Attend to ad hoc matters at the direction of management;
- Statistical reports.
- A bachelor’s degree from university or similar in Finance/Accounting;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in similar roles;
- Language: Fluent in English, both speaking and writing;
- Experience and proficiency in Excel;
- Experience in using Accounts Payable module integrated in ERP software;
- Experience in a financial process’ role, preferably within an international environment;
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload;
Nice to have:
- Other languages; Spanish, German, Dutch, Nordic Languages;
- Worked in either of the following systems: IFS, ADRA, Aaro, Power BI, RPA, Pagero;
- Experience from MS Teams, PowerPoint, MS outlook.
- Ability to shape and be part of creating a new Shared Services Centre.
- A vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experiences.
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities.
- International and talented team.
- Hybrid working.
- Central office location and parking space.
- Canteen/Snacks Services.
- Yearly bonus.
- Company events.
- Referal bonus.
- Additional health initiatives.
- Additional Holiday/ 4 Leave days in case of extra hours.