Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
We are happy to announce that our client - BMI Group is establishing its Global Business Services Center in Vilnius, Lithuania. BMI Group is the largest manufacturer of flat and pitched roofing and waterproofing solutions throughout Europe with a significant presence in parts of Asia and Africa. BMI Group is a Standard Industries company - a privately-held global industrial company headquartered in New York City and parent company of a number of industrial manufacturers, roofing and solar companies, along with related real estate and investment platforms. Together - it is the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the world.
Company operates in over 80 countries with over 20,000 employees. The Standard ecosystem spans a broad array of holdings, technologies and investments as well as world-class building solutions, performance materials, real estate and next-generation solar technology.
With more than 100 positions filled in BMI Global Business Services Lithuania – company invites to join Finance and Accounting professionals’ team.
You will have a significant impact on BMI Group's hiring processes as a Talent Acquisition specialist. A sneak peek at your responsibilities is as follows:
- Carry out a comprehensive market analysis to inform Hiring Managers of the availability of talent.
- Maintain constant communication with Hiring Managers and organize productive recruitment kickoff meetings.
- Use tools like application tracking systems, online job boards, in-person job fairs, word-of-mouth, and referral programs to build up your talent pool.
- Proactively seek out, evaluate, and interview possible new hires.
- Streamline the interview process by coordinating with other departments.
- Foster productive interactions with hiring managers by providing guidance on how to succeed in the interview process.
- Make an impact on the development and rollout of recruitment infrastructure.
- Experience with the whole recruiting process, including the hiring of finance professionals, is required.
- Proven knowledge of all facets of the hiring process and the ability to effectively implement industry standards.
- Superb fluency in the English language.
- Proven ability to work well with a variety of people and a history of providing exceptional service to hiring managers.
- Ability to build talent pipelines and source candidates proactively.
- Competence with Workday Recruitment, knowledge with Google Workspace, and the ability to design interviews around the needs of potential hires are all desirable qualifications for this position.
- Participate actively in the formation of a brand-new Business Services Centre.
- Thrive in a dynamic, multifaceted workplace with lots of room for growth and exploration.
- Plan your future with the help of promotions and raises.
- Come work with a diverse group of experts from around the world.
- Get the best of both worlds by working from home up to twice a week in a hybrid arrangement.
- Get covered by private health insurance immediately.
2500 - 2700 Eur Gross