Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client – Vesta Consulting is a leading company in the Baltic countries. They provide sustainability consulting and sustainability certification services of the world’s best building certification systems such as BREEAM, LEED, EDGE and WELL. Their aim is to help discover, understand, and implement the principles of sustainability.
We have an exciting opportunity for a new team member who is passionate about global and local sustainability challenges, architecture, engineering, and/or building energy performance. You will act as an engineer-consultant in the assigned program area of building analytics in Vilnius or Riga office.
- Performing Building modeling (dynamic energy modeling, thermal loads & HVAC analysis, thermal comfort analysis, passive design analysis, daylight modeling and Solar analysis, free-cooling analysis, acoustic analysis, etc.),
- Consulting on Energy performance (Energy Performance Certification, consultation on building energy performance and Net Zero Energy Building design development),
- Performing Energy audits (collecting building data and calculating, selecting optimal energy-saving solutions),
- Preparing reports of the studies and presenting them to the clients,
- Reviewing technical documentation,
- Developing proposals to potential clients,
- Participating in meetings with clients, design teams, and construction companies.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience as a dynamic energy modeler or energy performance consultant
- A university degree in Building Energetics, Energy Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Environmental Science or other related disciplines,
- Strong project management skills, including proper project budgeting and performance monitoring,
- Strong communication skills and ability to understand client needs,
- Fluent in communicating in English.
- Warm and welcoming atmosphere – we are a team of friendly and tolerant people who you will love to work with;
- Your self-growth and development – we support your constant learning, provide trainings and conferences as well as career development opportunities;
- Healthy environment and well-being - it is one of our top priorities at work, we take care of your physical and psychological health;
- Benefits and compensations – we have prepared a policy for our employees to have fair and equal benefits and compensations related to work;
- Valuable experience - working with a large number of local and international clients together with a team of sustainability-driven professionals;
- Competitive compensation & benefits package.
2100 - 3000 EUR Gross (final offer depends on candidate's competences).