Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, the number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client – Companial - is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners. The company supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction.
Company’s Business Central/NAV team is seeking a Manager (Team Lead) to join the skilled BC team in Vilnius. BC team always strives for the highest quality and uses the best practices and tools to achieve that goal.
If you are eager to grow, improve yourself, innovate, and create new solutions for our customers, you are the right fit. If you enjoy working in a cross-cultural organization, using cutting-edge technologies, and tackling new challenges, and if you have a desire to make IT a better place, then you are the person the company is looking for.
- Supervise high-level project/service activities.
- Lead complex projects delivery.
- People management, and participation in employee performance assessments and support their development planning.
- Cultivate a client-centric culture within the team.
- Clarify team roles and foster commitment and ownership.
- Lead business development activities and support pre-sales efforts.
- Collaboration with other teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- At least 2 years of experience managing team of developers.
- At least 6 years of experience working with Microsoft dynamics Business Central/NAV product.
- Extensive experience in leading and managing development or upgrade projects involving multiple developers.
- Experience in technical project delivery or business operations.
- Exceptional communication and coaching skills.
- Ability to drive change and innovation.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- A highly skilled and growing international team, where you can learn from each other, contribute your ideas, validate your competencies, and grow together.
- Training and development opportunities (conferences, certifications, trainings).
- Always keeping an eye and proposing partners the latest Microsoft ecosystem technologies.
- An informal and social working environment in a fast-growing international IT organization.
- Additional business days of annual vacation.
- Life and risk insurance.
- The longer you work, the more bonuses you get (more additional annual vacation days, health insurance package).
- Flexible working hours and location (remotely or work in our offices in Vilnius or Kaunas), home office benefit.
- Flex benefits bonus focused on health and wellbeing.
4500 – 6000 Eur Gross (the final offer depends on qualifications, competencies, and professional experience).