Volvo Group Lithuania
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - Volvo Lietuva UAB represents Volvo Group in the country. We provide sales, customer support and marketing of Volvo Trucks and Renault Trucks brands. In our truck centers located in Vilnius, Kaunas, Šiauliai and Klaipėda they provide complete transport solutions for professional and demanding customers, offering LCV and a full range of medium to heavy duty trucks. Our work is based on the core values of quality, safety and environmental care. Volvo Group in Lithuania also provides complete solutions for financing and service.
To support our business in Lithuania, we are looking for Business Controller (Vilnius) (for a maternity leave replacement of 2 years period).
You will be responsible for analysis of new trucks and used trucks deals, monthly reports and forecasting according to legal and “Volvo Group” requirements.
- Monitoring of performance and business KPI’s .
- Preparation of monthly reports.
- Support in forecasting.
- Controlling the presence of necessary documents, classification of deal related documents.
- Preparing Ad hoc analysis.
- Identifying opportunities for performance improvement.
- Providing project support.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or closely related field.
- 1+ years of experience in audit and/or controlling.
- Good knowledge of accounting, legal tax requirements (VAT, Income tax, etc.).
- Knowledge of IFRS standards.
- Strong working knowledge of Essbase, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage.
Competences and skills:
- Fluent in English and preferably Lithuanian.
- Target oriented, prioritization and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills supported by strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving and networking skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with a thirst to learn.
- To join a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who make customers win.
- An environment where we work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace; change to stay ahead.
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance.
- Opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
- Additional company benefits such as health insurance and trainings program.
from 2.800€ to 3.400€ per month gross (before withholding taxes) depending on skills and experience. Also, annual bonus program will be applied in accordance with the Company policy. A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.