Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - OAG is a leading global travel data provider, that has been powering the growth and innovation of the air travel ecosystem since 1929. Every day, we support millions of journeys across the globe, enabling a simpler, seamless, and more enjoyable travel experience. With the world’s largest network of schedules and status data, and leading-edge analytics tools, we enable our customers to make smarter decisions, better adapt to change, and create exceptional customer experiences. We partner with some of the biggest global brands, airports, airlines, travel operators, and fast-growing start-ups to design the best services available today, and the finest innovations of tomorrow. Now they are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer to join the team in Kaunas.
As DevOps Team Lead, you will be responsible for the team performance by managing, motivating and supporting the engineers. You will have a unique opportunity to participate in the re-engineering and re-platforming of systems to take full advantage of cloud and technology opportunities. As from DevOps Team Lead, we expect that your adaptability will overcome different challenges along with your ability to develop strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Provide people management, coaching, and mentorship to nurture the growth of team members;
- Lead and inspire a dynamic DevOps team with varying levels of experience to drive the adoption of DevOps and SRE practices;
- Oversee project management and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery;
- Act as a full participant in an Agile team, utilizing Scrum, CI/CD, and Jira for efficient project management;
- Demonstrate strong communication skills both written and verbally with the ability to articulate technical solutions to business partners whilst maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated people management and project management experience;
- Experience in driving adoption of DevOps and SRE techniques with team members of varying levels of experience;
- A passion for continuous learning and keeping up with emerging technologies;
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Linux, networking, cloud platforms;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken word with an ability to successfully engage with clients, managers and stakeholders at all levels within a business.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package including private health and accident insurance, extra holidays, pension fund;
- Flexible working arrangements – work remotely or from our modern office in Kaunas;
- A dedicated L&D budget to foster growth and development opportunities;
- Opportunity to travel to our other offices;
- Work with people who are passionate about technology and the business domain.