Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client, Pon.Bike, is a global brand group that offers top-quality bicycles across various market segments. The company stands out with its premium portfolio of more than 15 bicycle brands, including Gazelle, Cannondale, Cervélo, FOCUS, Santa Cruz, Kalkhoff, Veloretti, GT, Schwinn, Mongoose, Caloi, Charge, and Urban Arrow.
In 2024, Pon.Bike will be opening a new manufacturing facility in Kėdainiai, Lithuania. This presents a unique opportunity to become a part of the team that leads the world in bicycle production and collectively celebrates achievements.
- Participate in taking care of both internal and external parts of the building facilities: management systems (e.g. emergency) of the building, internal and external landscape, furniture, access and key controls and similar.
- Be the “first aid” for all the employees in relation to the Facilities.
- To collaborate with the suppliers for the canteen, stationery, cleaning service, sanitary supplies, coffee and vending machines, pest control and similar services.
- To help to ensure that all the facilities fit the requirements of Health and Safety and other policies and procedures at the highest level.
- Participate in arranging various initiatives and events.
- Other related responsibilities and tasks delivered by the Facility Manager.
- Have experience in similar or comparable job functions.
- Have experience in dealing with a number of various responsibilities with good skills of planning and prioritizing.
- Have experience in working with suppliers, and are good at negotiation and keeping good professional long-term relations.
- Have knowledge of LEAN concepts, methods and techniques and know in which situation and how to apply them.
- From a personality perspective, you like to collaborate with colleagues, have a focus on quality and are willing to help others.
- Are able to communicate in English (verbal and written).
- Have a higher education.
- Annual bonus.
- Private health insurance.
- Fuel compensation scheme (if you’re commuting over longer distances).
- Free tasty coffee and fresh fruits.
- A new canteen with a partial contribution towards your lunch from the company.
- Professional work environment: experienced and people-oriented management team, prepared onboarding and training program, LEAN based daily work methods.
- International company with more than 16k colleagues worldwide resulting in many possibilities to learn and grow.
- Becoming part of the world-leading bicycle family Pon.Bike and celebrating its wins together. This is in line with our values: Passion to Perform and Make it Fun.
- People-oriented and long-term relations supporting organizational culture where everyone is important and heard, which reflects our other two values: Trust to Act and Care & Act responsibly.
- Transparent remuneration system with a clear path for your growth.
- Nice and modern physical work environment and facilities in a brand new factory where the comfort and Health & Safety of the employees is our priority.
2100-2300 EUR Gross monthly salary (annually reviewed).