Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
We are happy to announce that our client - BMI Group is establishing its Global Business Services Center in Vilnius, Lithuania. BMI Group is the largest manufacturer of flat and pitched roofing and waterproofing solutions throughout Europe with a significant presence in parts of Asia and Africa. BMI Group is a Standard Industries company - a privately-held global industrial company headquartered in New York City and parent company of a number of industrial manufacturers, roofing and solar companies, along with related real estate and investment platforms. Together - it is the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the world.
Company operates in over 80 countries with over 20,000 employees. The Standard ecosystem spans a broad array of holdings, technologies and investments as well as world-class building solutions, performance materials, real estate and next-generation solar technology.
With more than 100 positions filled in BMI Global Business Services Lithuania – company invites to join Finance and Accounting professionals’ team.
Responsible for HQ Finance ensuring that the BMI Group is compliant with financial processes and governance. This role is responsible for providing the business with critical analysis around strategic projects, CAPEX, OPEX and cost recharges, and working with all entities in the BMI group to ensure that business critical deadlines are met. In addition to working closely with key stakeholders across the business and ensuring compliance across the group.
1.Financial planning & analysis:
- Prepare and agree cost center budgets and forecasts with the business.
- Provide financial analysis, guidance and control to HQ and Central functions, working side-by-side with department heads to ensure an effective decision-making process and deliver robust business strategy.
- Ensure all reporting requirements for the budget and forecasts are met and all reporting submissions made on time in HFM.
- Manage the preparation of the Central functions budgets and forecasts including reviewing and challenging numbers & assumptions.
- Prepare the budget and forecast packs for Central functions in conjunction with the business.
- Ensure all intercompany recharges are communicated, recorded, and matched in HFM reporting system and all Group Reporting submission requirements are met.
- Providing and improving analysis and investigation of variances for several different departments and cost centers across Central functions, ensuring reports are produced timely providing sound analysis that allows business to effectively drive profitability and cash flow.
3.Cost allocation and recharging:
- Continuation and improvement of a sustainable process for the allocation and recharging of HQ-related costs to the group business units.
- Management of high volume of intercompany activities in various currencies and ensuring accurate invoicing, reporting in HFM and dealing with all queries on the allocations from the business.
- Owning the allocation recharge models (including management fee, Royalties, franchise fee, other cost reallocations) across the group and ensuring that the allocations from a process perspective are adhered to and that deadlines are met across the organization.
- Working with the Global Business Services finance team to allocate and charge service costs across the BMI Group.
4.Accounting and control:
- Responsible for the integrity of the numbers reported for UK HQ including working with the Global Business Services team to ensure including:
- Review of income statement and balance sheet during period end close and adjustments required.
- Ensuring the month end close process operates effectively and numbers reported accurately.
- Ensure all Capital projects are accounted for in line with accounting guidance including determination of asset life and year end asset paper for audit.
- Review the VAT return and ensure it is submitted and paid on time.
- Ensuring business critical suppliers are paid on time and resolving any processing issues with GBS & the business.
- Review all balance sheet reconciliations and ensure appropriate actions taken on queries.
- Point of contact with group and local auditors to manage the relationship and ensure all information requests are responded to.
- Responsible for the preparation and approval of the BMI Group Holdings UK Limited financial statements.
- Lead the audit process with the local audit team and ensure all queries are responded to and the financial statements filed on time.
6.Projects and Process Improvements:
- Working with Project teams cross-functionally to improve processes and implement an automated finance system (SAP).
- Collaboration with Finance teams and Heads of Functions on a range of business-critical projects.
- A high level of numeracy and IT proficiency (preferably with SAP, SAP Concur and Hyperion experience).
- Degree qualified with a professional Finance qualification and experience of operating in an international HQ, preferably in a medium to large matrix structure.
- Evidence of multi-year experience in taking full ownership of the accounting cycle for several legal entities.
- The ability to explain complex financial information and processes in a clear way.
- An enthusiastic and committed team player who can establish and maintain strong relationships with internal business partners.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experiences.
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities.
- International and talented team.
- Remote work up to two days a week.