Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - ETEX is an international building materials specialist. Headquartered in Belgium since 1905, the family-owned group operates 120 production sites in 42 countries and generates an annual turnover of around 3 billion euro. With the help of more than 13,000 employees, develops and produces a variety of technically and aesthetically superior building materials. These range from cladding and building boards in fiber cement and plaster to roofing materials, high-performance insulation and fire protection systems, and ceramic floor and wall tiles.
As an operational procurement administrator, you’ll manage purchase orders, supplier relationships, and ensure timely delivery of goods. Your attention to detail and organizational skills will drive efficiency, contributing to the overall success of our operations. Join us in optimizing procurement procedures and maintaining a seamless flow of resources.
- Requesting price quotations with different suppliers and making a first evaluation
- Handling the administrative purchasing flow in SAP:
- Creating purchase orders
- Monitoring and processing of order confirmations
- Follow-up of orders and delivery times
- Handling inquiries from internal departments and suppliers
- Administrative processing of long-term agreements in SAP
- Internal reporting and data analyses
- Processes improvement and optimization
- At least 2 years’ experience in operational procurement, customer service, data administration, sales or data entry.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is required together with French language at least at B1 level.
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook. Experience with SAP is a huge advantage.
- Ability to analyze and resolve questions and problems independently.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to successfully engage with clients, managers and stakeholders at all levels within the business.
- Basic statistical analysis skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple activities efficiently.
- Compliance & Controllership mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or other relevant field.
- Hybrid working model.
- Private health insurance.
- Financial perks to make your working from home space comfortable (200 EUR after the trial period).
- Additional annual leave days (after 1 year).
- Professional team to work with in an international environment and multi-cultural business, exploiting modern working methods and tools.
- Involvement in global employee Talent management program and the possibility to apply for international job positions.
- Anything needed for your fast development: relevant training courses (including foreign language training), books, team building activities and workshops.
- Parking/transportation compensation.
- 50 EUR/month additional amount for covering working from home costs (electricity or similar).
- 1 month/year workcation possibility.
- Other motivating perks: healthy snacks and fruits, tea/coffee, team lunches, team events, birthday prizes and much more.
- Opportunity to travel to our other offices.