Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our Client - leading International Company, that opens new site in Vilnius. Seize the opportunity to become an integral part of the team and leave a lasting, impactful footprint within the company.
- Develop and maintain the annual overhead and R&D budget in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Track actual spending versus the budget and provide accurate financial projections.
- Monitor and review overhead expenses to identify cost-saving opportunities.
- Analyze variances between budgeted and actual expenses, offering explanations and recommendations to department leaders.
- Implement and maintain cost control measures to ensure efficient resource use and adherence to budgetary guidelines.
- Collaborate with leadership to identify areas for cost optimization and efficiency improvements.
- Prepare timely and accurate financial reports related to overheads and R&D spending for management and regulatory bodies.
- Summarize and present financial data in a clear and concise manner for decision-making.
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or similar.
- Finance / cost-controlling experience with good business knowledge.
- Highly numerate, ability to challenge the business and build relationships with non-financial business managers and to deliver high-quality results within a time-pressured environment.
- Aptitude for analyzing and presenting information.
- Strong communication skills across multiple channels and at all levels.
- Ability to lead and motivate others to meet tight deadlines and achieve a high standard.
- Good IT and systems knowledge, SAP desirable.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel).
- Fluent English speaker, accurately able to read and write English.
4500 - 5300 Eur Gross.