Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client, Pon.Bike, is a global brand group that offers top-quality bicycles across various market segments. The company stands out with its premium portfolio of more than 15 bicycle brands, including Gazelle, Cannondale, Cervélo, FOCUS, Santa Cruz, Kalkhoff, Veloretti, GT, Schwinn, Mongoose, Caloi, Charge, and Urban Arrow.
In 2024, Pon.Bike will be opening a new manufacturing facility in Kėdainiai, Lithuania. This presents a unique opportunity to become a part of the team that leads the world in bicycle production and collectively celebrates achievements.
We invite you to join the Pon.Bike Lithuania team as Planning, Process and data specialist and become a part of the world-leading bicycle family Pon.Bike. You will report to the Supply Chain Manager and will be responsible for the monitoring if the internal planning process goes correctly.
Join us and use your planning experience in creating a brand new company together. Aside from the motivating challenges that come with getting a new factory up to speed, learning new systems and starting the production, we offer an environment based on international values, with a passion to perform and the belief that happy people are the key factor to success.
- Monitor if the internal planning process goes correctly.
- Convert some parts of production planning using your knowledge about production routings.
- Keep all the operational production data in the system up to date.
- Together with production colleagues detect BOM (bill of materials)-mistakes and initiate BOM-changes towards the central data-management of the several brands.
- To initiate (in consultation with Supply Chain Manager) improvement proposals to improve existing procedures and practices as well as focus on process optimisation.
- To be a good team player: share your experience, discuss and help others to perform their tasks in the Supply Chain.
- To work on the other tasks delivered by the Supply Chain Manager.
- Have a degree in logistics, supply chain management, business or related fields.
- Having at least 2 years of experience in production planning, proven experience with the production management software is preferred.
- Are proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have knowledge about the SAP system and integral production planning process.
- Have effective communication and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Are a results-oriented person with a passion to perform.
- Are able to communicate in Lithuanian and English at an intermediate level (verbal and written).
- Attractive salary package: 2300-2575 EUR gross monthly salary (annually reviewed).
- Annual bonus.
- Private health insurance.
- Fuel compensation scheme (if you’re commuting over longer distances).
- Free tasty coffee and fresh fruits.
- A new canteen with a partial contribution towards your lunch from the company.
- Professional work environment: experienced and people-oriented management team, prepared onboarding and training program in Lithuania and abroad (Netherlands & Germany), LEAN based daily work methods.
- International company with more than 16k colleagues worldwide resulting in many possibilities to learn and grow.
- Becoming part of the world-leading bicycle family Pon.Bike and celebrating its wins together. This is in line with our values: Passion to Perform and Make it Fun.
- People-oriented and long-term relations supporting organizational culture where everyone is important and heard, which reflects our other two values: Trust to Act and Care & Act responsibly.
- Transparent remuneration system with a clear path for your growth.
- Nice and modern physical work environment and facilities in a brand new factory where the comfort and Health & Safety of the employees is our priority.
2300-2575 EUR Gross monthly salary (annually reviewed).