Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client Dexcom, Inc. empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. With headquarters in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader in diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
German Speaking Representative to support German speaking Dexcom patients from Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg via phone, Web forms and e-mails.
- Take calls on patient inquiries, product/service concerns, and technical issues relating to Dexcom mobile apps, cloud software and associated hardware. Access and update patient accounts through computerbased systems. Monitor current procedures to ensure compliance with set standards. Provide technical support and training to patients and healthcare providers.
- Serve as first point-of-contact for patients and medical professionals. Help with patient support issues. Coordinate with Customer Advocacy to ensure records are maintained to a high standard.
- Take calls on patient inquiries and complaints. Respond to patient phone calls and emails with troubleshooting tips and specific instructions. Review and discuss data with patients. May require some training of patients over the phone.
- Use and maintain software and databases appropriately. Document and analyse patient and product information, send replacements and samples, and perform patient follow-up per department standards.
- Participate in new product training (as required when new products are launched).
- Comply with all elements of the Quality System, regulatory requirements, and patient confidentiality and privacy as outlined for the position.
- Promote and maintain high-quality technical support standards within the Technical Support department achieving the agreed service levels.
- Ensure that Dexcom maintains satisfactory results in the periodic customer surveys.
- C1 German and English B2 a “Must have".
- Customer focus and empathy, ability to listen and assist patient with their inquiries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,E- tech savvy, empathetic, team player.
- Experience in Operations/Customer Support would be considered as advantage.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 8,000+ awesome colleagues.
- We are offering a hybrid working arrangement, allowing employees the flexibility to work both remotely and in the office.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
1700 – 2050 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience.