Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, the number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client, Groupe CAT, for 65 years has been one of Europe's leading companies in the field of automotive transport and logistics. They have developed efficient solutions to offer to their customers the most comprehensive services. Their expertise in cargo business for spare parts, components, automotive accessories, and two-wheelers.
- Searching, negotiating, consulting, and developing cooperation with local clients;
- Development, presentation, and negotiation of commercial offers to existing and prospective key clients;
- Realization of individual goals according to agreed KPI;
- Cross-selling, i.e. multipoint and complex sales in the area;
- Monitoring of competitors in the market;
- Developing CAT LC product awareness in local activities area.
- Latvian language skills;
- English language skills;
- Experience in Sales – starting from 6 months;
- Experience in the field of logistics/production/supply chain;
- Strong communication skills;
- Russian language skills would be an advantage.
- Covered fuel expenses (both for professional & personal use);
- Company car (both for professional & personal use);
- Health insurance policy;
- All necessary hardware (computer, phone, etc.);
- Opportunity to earn bonus.
2300-2500 EUR Gross + opportunity to earn a bonus (depending on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate).