Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
We are happy to announce that our client - Karo Healthcare is establishing its Global Business Service Center in Kaunas, Lithuania. Company is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and owned by EQT Partners since 2019. Karo Healthcare delivers smart choices for everyday healthcare. They own and commercialize branded, original over-the-counter products and prescription medicines across a range of everyday categories, including intimate health, skin health, digestive health, foot health, pain, cough and cold, wellness and specialty products. At Karo, you'll find a nurturing environment for personal and career growth, as they strive to redefine healthcare accessibility across 90+ countries through pharmacies, retailers, and healthcare providers.
You will be a part of building an initial Finance Center of Excellence (COE) team in Lithuania including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Accounting. The team will consist of approx. 15 colleagues. As Senior Accountant the main responsibilities include taking ownership for the day-to-day management of the general ledger activities for multiple companies in a timely and efficient manner as well as ensuring accuracy and compliance with Group polices and applicable accounting standards.
Take ownership and manage month-end, quarter-end, and annual closing timetables in accordance with group deadlines and policies:
- Prepare and review various month-end journals and manual vouchers.
- Prepare, review, and evaluate current and long-term accruals.
- Intercompany transactions and reconciliation.
- Maintain the general ledger.
- Prepare, review, and approve balance account reconciliations in accordance with internal controls.
- Prepare, review, and manage the compilation of financial statements and reporting package for consolidation.
- Audit preparations.
- Interact and manage relationships with external parties (e.g., Banks, tax authorities, regulatory authorities, auditors, etc.).
- Provide information for performance indicators and assist in improving processes.
- Interact and engage to build positive working relationships with Global Finance colleagues and other functions and the business as required. (e.g., respond to queries, follow-up on outstanding invoices, etc.).
- Comply with internal controls and policies.
- Identify, support, and drive continuous improvement opportunities within the finance function.
- Support in training of new employees in General Accounting team.
- A bachelor’s degree from university or similar in Finance/accounting.
- 3+ years of experience in similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills.
- Experience and proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in using general ledger module integrated in ERP software.
- Experience in a financial process’ role, preferably within an international environment.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in other languages: Spanish, German, Dutch or other Nordic Languages.
- Worked in either of the following systems: IFS, ADRA, Aaro, Power BI, RPA.
- Experience with MS Teams, PowerPoint, MS outlook.
- Understanding of business systems and applications.
- Ability to shape and be part of creating a new Shared Services Centre.
- A vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experiences.
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities.
- International and talented team.
- Hybrid working.
- Central office location and parking space.
- Canteen/Snacks Services.
- Yearly bonus.
- Company events.
- Referal bonus.
- Additional health initiatives.
- Additional Holiday/ 4 Leave days in case of extra hours.
2499 - 3200 EUR/Gross.