Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client – Mediq – the company, which serves healthcare professionals and patients with medical devices, healthcare products, and innovative solutions, is growing in Lithuania. This year, the company opened a new business shared service center in Vilnius and is now looking for a Sourcing Assistant. If you want to join a leading healthcare supplier in Europe, if you want to work with a specialists’ team who is responsible for delivering the best quality across the Nordic countries and if you want to collaborate with business leaders across the organization and grow within your expertise area…then, this role is for you. We are looking for a Sourcing Assistant.
- Administrate cost price calculations and manage Price updates in the ERP platform.
- Administrate and investigate price differences between PO and supplier invoices.
- Calculate monthly off-invoice rebates and execute the monthly supplier data reporting and distribute to suppliers.
- Execute monthly CBT submissions, various reports, etc.
- Collect data on supplier due diligence and update ERP systems with updated information.
- Collect supplier data on specific legislation projects or CSR, and update ERP systems with new information.
- Collect data from suppliers and summaries information for the internal system.
- Support and communicate on daily questions to Sourcing from internal and external stakeholders regarding price and supplier-related questions.
- Demonstrated expertise in previous back-office roles.
- Proficient in Excel with a solid understanding of tables and formulas.
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- A sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Possibility to work from home on Mondays and Fridays.
- Health insurance.
- Travel insurance.
- 30 working days of workcation (after the first 6 months).
- Parking compensation.
- Additional 2 Sick days per year.
- Additional 2 learning days per year.
- 1 volunteering day per year.
- Growing and career opportunities.
- Mediq employees receive one extra holiday per year worked, up to 5 years of seniority.
1700 – 2200 Eur Gross.