Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our Client is a leading International Company, that is opening a new site in Vilnius. Seize the opportunity to become an integral part of the team and leave a lasting, impactful footprint within the company!
- To ensure that Sector FCs and teams have adequate knowledge in processing and completing VAT transactions and provide training where necessary.
- Oversee internal VAT/GST compliance activity and provide guidance as required to ensure completeness and accuracy of VAT reporting.
- Provide support to BU’s to resolve indirect tax issues.
- Perform Second Line of defence check and reviews on BU indirect tax reporting.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place around Tax control accounts.
- Correspondence with and provision of information and reporting to Group Tax team; external auditors; Tax authorities.
- Monitor tax compliance e.g. on invoices, GL transactions, etc.
- Support Financial Accountant and Group Indirect Tax team with transactional tax queries.
- Support Supply Chain teams in the accuracy and completeness of accounting transactions related to customs taxes.
- Ensure compliance with local Indirect Tax regulatory framework.
- Oversee update of manuals and procedures for tax processes.
- Improvement of existing tax processes and ensure that Group tax policy is followed.
- Provide advice and resolution on escalated matters.
- Design, implement and manage tax governance processes and controls.
- Deliver tax support on wider strategic operational and process improvement/ efficiency projects.
- Higher education in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or a similar field.
- Prior experience of working in Tax, within a complex and large-volume environment.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel).
- Knowledge of ERP systems, processes and workflow technology (preferably SAP).
- Accounting qualification (CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent) would be considered an advantage.
- Capability to independently solve challenging issues in a diverse and changing
- international environment.
- Ability to develop relations with stakeholders and strong people management skills.
- Strong English skills - both spoken and written.
3830 – 5250 EUR Gross.