Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
We are happy to announce that our client - Karo Healthcare is establishing its Global Business Service Center in Kaunas, Lithuania. Company is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and owned by EQT Partners since 2019. Karo Healthcare delivers smart choices for everyday healthcare. They own and commercialize branded, original over-the-counter products and prescription medicines across a range of everyday categories, including intimate health, skin health, digestive health, foot health, pain, cough and cold, wellness and specialty products. At Karo, you'll find a nurturing environment for personal and career growth, as they strive to redefine healthcare accessibility across 90+ countries through pharmacies, retailers, and healthcare providers.
The role as a Junior Sub-Ledger Accountant with a focus on Accounts Receivable and Payable involves day-to-day management of the accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR) activities in a timely and efficient manner. You will be a part of building an initial Finance Center of Excellence (COE) team in Lithuania including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Accounting. The team will consist of approx. 15 colleagues and the Junior Accountant with focus on Accounts receivable and payable will report to the Sub-Ledger Team Lead on site and work closely with team in Lithuania, as well as our Trade Working Capital team in Stockholm.
- Processing supplier and customer invoices, including allocating ingoing and outgoing payments to subledgers and verifying, classifying, and posting data related to the ledgers.
- Follow up and process outstanding external and internal invoices in approval flows and reminders of outstanding receivables and payables.
- Analysis and posting of accruals related to subledgers.
- Reconciliation of accounts payable and accounts receivable subledger to General Ledger balances.
- Preparing analyses of accounts payables and receivables and preparing related reports.
- Provide information for performance indicators.
- Interact and engage to build positive working relationships with Global finance colleagues and other functions and the business as required (e.g., respond to queries, follow-up on outstanding invoices, etc.).
- Comply with internal controls and policies.
- Help initiating and support continuous improvement opportunities.
- Queries from suppliers and customers regarding invoices and payments.
- Be a part of taking over the tasks from another company to Finance Center of Excellence (COE) Lithuania and building up the team and processes.
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or similar field.
- 1+ years of experience in similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills.
- Experience and proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in using Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable modules integrated in ERP software.
- Experience in a financial process’ role, preferably within an international environment.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in other languages: Spanish, German, Dutch or other Nordic Languages.
- Worked with either of the following systems: IFS, ADRA, Aaro, Power BI, RPA.
- Experience with MS Teams, PowerPoint, MS outlook.
- Understanding of business systems and applications.
- Ability to shape and be part of creating a new Shared Services Centre.
- A vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experiences.
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities.
- International and talented team.
- Hybrid working.
- Central office location and parking space.
- Canteen/Snacks Services.
- Yearly bonus.
- Company events.
- Referal bonus.
- Additional health initiatives.
- Additional Holiday/ 4 Leave days in case of extra hours.
1544 – 2100 EUR Gross.