Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
We are happy to announce that our client - Karo Healthcare is establishing its Global Business Service Center in Kaunas, Lithuania. Company is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and owned by EQT Partners since 2019. Karo Healthcare delivers smart choices for everyday healthcare. They own and commercialize branded, original over-the-counter products and prescription medicines across a range of everyday categories, including intimate health, skin health, digestive health, foot health, pain, cough and cold, wellness and specialty products. At Karo, you'll find a nurturing environment for personal and career growth, as they strive to redefine healthcare accessibility across 90+ countries through pharmacies, retailers, and healthcare providers.
You will be a part of building an initial Finance Center of Excellence (COE) team in Lithuania including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Accounting. The team will consist of approx. 15 colleagues and the Junior Accountant will report to the head of Finance COE in Lithuania. The role as a junior accountant involves performing day-to-day general ledger activities in an accurate, timely and efficient manner and includes general bookkeeping, reconciliations, and period-end closing.
- Prepare month-end, quarter-end, and annual closing tasks, such as:
- Prepare various month-end journals, including preparing and posting manual vouchers and follow-up if applicable.
- Prepare and post current and long-term accruals.
- Prepare balance account reconciliations in accordance with internal controls.
- Support in the compilation of financial statements and reporting package for consolidation.
- Assist with audit preparations.
- Provide information for performance indicators if needed.
- Interact and engage to build positive working relationships with Global Finance colleagues and other functions and the business as required. (e.g., respond to queries, follow-up on outstanding invoices, etc.).
- Comply with internal controls and policies.
- Help identify and support continuous improvement opportunities within the finance function.
- Be a part of taking over the tasks from another company to Finance COE in Lithuania and building up the team and processes.
- A bachelor’s degree from university or similar in Finance/accounting.
- 1+ years of experience in similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills.
- Experience and proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in using general ledger module integrated in ERP software.
- Experience in a financial process’ role, preferably within an international environment.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in other languages: Spanish, German, Dutch or other Nordic Languages.
- Worked in either of the following systems: IFS, ADRA, Aaro, Power BI, RPA.
- Experience with MS Teams, PowerPoint, MS outlook.
- Understanding of business systems and applications.
- Ability to shape and be part of creating a new Shared Services Centre.
- A vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experiences.
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities.
- International and talented team.
- Hybrid working.
- Central office location and parking space.
- Canteen/Snacks Services.
- Yearly bonus.
- Company events.
- Referal bonus.
- Additional health initiatives.
- Additional Holiday/ 4 Leave days in case of extra hours.
1544 - 2300 EUR/Gross.