Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client Mediq – the company, which serves healthcare professionals and patients with medical devices, healthcare products, and innovative solutions, is growing in Lithuania. Last year, the company opened a new business shared service center in Vilnius and is now looking for Data Analyst.
In Mediq Business Services Lithuania, a key value we all share is transparency and what better way to build our strategy, though developing a roadmap for growth based on data driven insights and decision. We are looking for a DATA ANALYST to play a key role in this journey.
Your key responsibility areas include:
- Utilize data visualization tools and statistical methods to evaluate service delivery metrics, identify trends, and present actionable insights. Collaborate with stakeholders to optimize processes and enhance overall performance.
- Analyze historical data to uncover patterns, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies.
- Work with the various functions to propose and implement data-driven solutions to streamline workflows and enhance operational efficiency.
- Quickly gather and analyze relevant data to address specific inquiries or support decision-making. Provide clear and concise reports, visualizations, or summaries to assist stakeholders in making informed decisions.
- Develop and implement data quality checks, create reports on data accuracy, and proactively address any issues. Collaborate with IT and other relevant teams to continuously improve data quality processes and ensure compliance with data governance standards.
- Coach, support employees and provide training how to use PowerBI for report creation.
- 3 years’ experience in a Data Analyst or similar role.
- Experience with PowerBI.
- Familiarity with SQL.
- Experience with Sharepoint and ticketing systems (as an advantage).
- Highly self-driven, execution-focused with willingness to do “what it takes” to deliver results as you will be expected to rapidly cover a considerable amount of demand on data integration.
- Must be able to work cross-functionally, cross-country, and independently.
- Advanced English skills – both oral and written.
- Experience in GBS / SSC working with performance, quality, and Costs KPIs.
- Health insurance.
- 2 Trust days/year.
- 1 Volunteering Day/year.
- 2 Educational days/year.
- Hybrid working model.
1900– 3500 EUR NET (3140 - 5785 EUR gross).