Hallo Healthcare group
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client - Hallo Healthcare Group is a global healthcare service provider. Through our family of companies, which includes AAH Pharmaceuticals, we aim to drive better health for our patients. This brings expertise in healthcare logistics, pharmacy dispensing and healthcare services to over 14,000 hospital and community pharmacies across the UK. The Junior Treasury Accountant is a part of the Treasury Accounting team. The Junior Treasury Accountant ensures timely, accurate and compliant service delivery for all Treasury transactions assigned to his/her role.
Support the day-to-day Treasury operations for the following process areas:
- Ensure that payments initiated by our business are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Monitor the financial transactions, check and review supporting documentation
- Ensure monthly closing processes related to bank accounts activities
- Communicate with pharmacies based in the UK on various inquiries related to day-to-day store procedures
- Review and analyze different activity reports for variations in store procedures
- Respond to queries raised by clients while interacting with colleagues, managers, and/or counterparties in a professional and proactive manner
- Assist with audit preparation and provide the auditors with accounting-related documentation based on your skills and experience
- Ensure the understanding of key performance indicators and compliant service delivery in accordance with agreed policies and procedures.
- Assist in the implementation of initiatives to improve the efficiency and/or effectiveness of Treasury transaction processing.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting or a final year student;
- Approximately 0,5- 1 year of experience in Accounting or in a similar role;
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken);
- Technical Competencies: Strong Excel skills, good knowledge of Office 365 would be an advantage.
With over 100 employees in Vilnius, we seek to create an open working culture characterized by continuous development. We trust our employees by offering a free choice to work from home anywhere in Lithuania or work from the office in Vilnius city center. As a growing company, we strive to involve our employees into many initiatives (e. g. Employee Ambassadors Committee, Rewards and Recognitions Stream, etc.), as well as offer other benefits such as:
- Private health insurance
- Voucher to help you establish your home office
- Team building activities, company parties and other events
- Annual Bonus & Referral program
- Public transport & parking compensation.
1400-1550 Eur Gross/month.