Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client Hella - one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates Hella: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 36,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
Logistics Specialist (Material Planning) is checking complex requirement notices regarding the quantities, dates and descriptions with the support of the system in clearly defined contexts. As well planning, controlling and monitoring complex deliveries of a comprehensive range of purchased parts according to requirements and schedule.
- Define and guarantee economical order quantities according to given planning rules. Check incoming order confirmations, clarify differences in agreement with internal posts and supplier as well trigger orders and deadline inquiries;
- Update logistics material master data, take into account defined targets (e.g. safety stock level) for purchased parts in agreement with internal posts. Check safety stock levels, batch sizes, lead times and correcting the stored data;
- Control and monitor component allocation for external production, considering the required quantity and time. Monitor delivery dates (deadline follow-up, guarantee), involve the internal posts responsible. In difficult deadline situations, initiate escalation if necessary;
- To be a central contact person for material planning processes and logistical supplier management in the plant. Prepare and carry out logistics-supplier meetings with regard to deadline and quantity problems, as well as involvement in respective supplier evaluations;
- Support the management of logistics projects from technical and organizational perspective incl. rollout and sustainable implementation of corporate standard processes;
- To do regular analyzes and, if necessary, corrections of scheduling relevant master data for the procurement of materials. Analyze potential for optimization in procurement processes and start the realization by taking into account the standard processes.
- University degree in industrial engineering in the field of logistics or mechanical engineering;
- Few years of relevant experience in supply chain management, operational plant logistics and project management;
- Knowledge of the MM, WM, and PP SAP modules or similar ERP system would be advantage;
- Excellent command of written and spoken German;
- Good level of English language;
- Purposeful and structured work approach, the ability to assert yourself well and a hands-on mentality, a highly committed and proactive attitude.
- Professional and personal development opportunities, career prospects in a rapidly growing international company;
- Professional and friendly team, great attention to internal communication;
- A modern, ergonomic work environment that meets the highest safety standards;
- Modernly equipped dining and relaxation areas, discount for fresh and healthy food in the company's canteen, 24/7 snacks station, fragrant coffee and tea;
- Extensive motivational package (German and English language courses, company events, sports activities, vaccinations, discounts offered by partners, etc.);
- Free electric car charging station / partial compensation for public transport from Kaunas city (transport schedule is adjusted to administration & shift working hours).
From 2100 to 2300 EUR / Gross, taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience. Salary is reviewed at least once per year. Also, you will be entitled to the annual bonus, that depends on your results.