Alliance for Recruitment - is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - Dokka Fasteners AS is an industrial company with headquarters in Dokka, Norway, and sister companies in Denmark and Lithuania. They have approx. 140 employees, with main production facilities in Norway, a newly established production site in Klaipeda, Lithuania, and a sales and distribution center in Denmark. Dokka Fasteners core business is the production and sales/distribution of special bolts for construction purposes. They produce high-quality, critical bolts, mainly for the wind market, oil and gas industry, and heavy engineering. Dokka Fasteners had a turnover of approx. 40 MEURO in 2020. Dokka Fasteners is part of the Würth Group, a worldwide company with headquarters in Germany. The group had a turnover of approx. 16 billion EUR in 2021 and has more than 80.000 employees.
Part of the Management Group with the main responsibility to manage, develop, and execute the organizational Sales and Marketing activities. As part of the Management Group, be able to see sales from an organizational perspective for the best benefit and profit of the company.
- Strategical responsibility to work in line with our sales and marketing strategy and adapt the strategy when needed.
- Lead and develop the external and internal sales force.
- Ensure a good process- and workflow from sales throughout the organization and representant sales in cross-departmental improvement work.
- Develop a customer base in all market segments where we have potential business.
- Develop revenue and profitability of the company's customers together with the Sales team and Internal Sales.
- Responsible for sales budget.
- Process inquiries and offers to own customers and ensure responsibility in the sales team.
- Develop, plan, and execute the marketing strategy.
- Proven experience in leading international sales within a technical industry.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical engineering or a related field.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Flexibility to travel, most of the travel within Europe.
- Experience and knowledge of the Wind Industry or similar (would be an advantage).
- Experience with marketing is an asset.
- A proactive and driven individual with a result-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to manage people and stakeholders cooperatively and effectively.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills. A business-oriented professional who is involved and trustworthy.
- Part of a management group in an international environment with large business possibilities
- Company owned by the German Würth Group, an international company with strong financial strength.
- Challenging tasks in an innovative and international environment.
- Training and career opportunities at Würth Group.
- Motivating working atmosphere in a dynamic company.
- Accident and travel insurance.
- Flexible work.
- Traveling worldwide.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
5000 – 8000 Eur gross. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.