Alliance for Recruitment - is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - Dokka Fasteners AS is an industrial company with headquarters in Dokka, Norway, and sister companies in Denmark and Lithuania. They have approx. 140 employees, with main production facilities in Norway, a newly established production site in Klaipeda, Lithuania, and a sales and distribution center in Denmark. Dokka Fasteners core business is the production and sales/distribution of special bolts for construction purposes. They produce high-quality, critical bolts, mainly for the wind market, oil and gas industry, and heavy engineering. Dokka Fasteners had a turnover of approx. 40 MEURO in 2020. Dokka Fasteners is part of the Würth Group, a worldwide company with headquarters in Germany. The group had a turnover of approx. 16 billion EUR in 2021 and has more than 80.000 employees.
As a Technical Development and Sales Engineer, you will delve into pioneering technical upgrades for our products, pinpointing areas of demand and unique selling points for Dokka Fasteners among customers. The proactive nature of the role involves actively contributing to both product development and sales initiatives.
- Proactively engage in product development by staying updated on technical advancements, especially within the wind industry.
- Continuously monitor the market, staying abreast of innovations and change.
- Collaborate with the salesforce and internal customer service teams to ensure a solid understanding of technical aspects, providing support during sales and customer meetings.
- Actively participate in customer meetings to discuss product specifications and contribute to effective communication and follow-up on technical details.
- Work closely with customers to develop technical solutions.
- Evaluate and redefine sales processes to ensure accurate technical input from customers through the sales and organizational stages, if needed, covering product, packaging, transport, incoterms, etc.
- Take responsibility for handling technical claims related to products, addressing issues both with customers and internally.
- Technical knowledge or experience in the engineering field.
- Background or experience in technical sales.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral.
- Flexibility to travel worldwide.
- Technical education in machine/mechanical engineering or related fields (would be an advantage).
- Knowledge and experience of working with steel (would be an advantage).
- A proactive and driven individual with excellent cooperation and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to analyze problems, find effective solutions, and communicate with them in a trustworthy manner. Structured and organized in approach.
- Part of a management group in an international environment with large business possibilities.
- Company owned by the German Würth Group, an international company with strong financial strength.
- Challenging tasks in an innovative and international environment.
- Training and career opportunities at Würth Group.
- Motivating working atmosphere in a dynamic company.
- Accident and travel insurance.
- Flexible work.
- Traveling worldwide.
2500 – 4500 Eur Gross. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.