Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Baltics is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Baltics in Vilnius follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
You will be a member of a highly competent team of professionals located in both Vilnius and Stockholm. Your assignments will include maintenance, development, and operational support of Windows Server Platform. You will work on process improvement tasks and provide technical platform expertise while participating in various projects. You will directly contribute to Platform Security, Robustness, and good operational Quality.
- Experience in operational work with Incidents and Requests
- Analytical skills and knowledge to handle complex information
- Good knowledge of Windows Server 2016/2019/2022
- Excellent Windows Server troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of System Center suite/Admin Center/Defender/SCCM
- Scripting skills (PowerShell, CMD shell)
- Knowledge of Virtualization Technologies (VMWare ESX)
- Knowledge of IaC provisioning methods and tools
- Experience with any backup tools and techniques/knowledge tools/automation/monitoring software
- Understanding best security practices on platform level.
- Experience in Agile Way of Working
- Great communication skills and fluency in English
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- International opportunities and working environment
- Attractive compensation and access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance & hybrid way of working
- Additional vacation and volunteering days
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Access to SEB staff banking & other employee benefits
- Mobility within a large global company
- Agile and modern ways of working.
2200 - 4200 EUR before tax deduction.
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. The overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.